Rock Lake Real Estate
Rock Lake is one of the most desirable lakes to live on in Jefferson County. On Rock Lake, you’ll find locals and visitors enjoying the lake year-round.
Swimming, boating, kayaking, fishing, water skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, picnicking, ice fishing, ice skating, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful views are some of the activities you will enjoy about Rock Lake.
If you’re looking for the perfect lake property to enjoy everything living on the water has to offer, you’ll definitely want to see the waterfront homes for sale on Rock Lake.
Waterfront Houses for Sale on Rock Lake
About Rock Lake
- Rock Lake is a 1,365-acre lake located in Lake Mills, WI
- Some Rock Lake Properties are in the Town of Lake Mills while others are in the City of Lake Mills
- The water quality of Rock Lake is Excellent per the DNR
- Rock Lake is well taken care of by the active and caring volunteers in the Rock Lake Improvement Association
- Fish include Panfish, Walleye, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, and Northern Pike
- Rock Lake has 2 beaches – Bartel’s Beach and Sandy Beach
- Rock Lake has 4 boat landings (more info here)
See Rock Lake Featured on Lake Mills Real Estate Video
Rock Lake Real Estate
Around Rock Lake, you’ll find many beautiful, unique, custom-built homes of all sizes. You’ll find single-family homes, condos, and cottages. There are different advantages of each area around Rock Lake, such as:
- Shorewood Hills Area (west)
- Shorewood Hills North (northwest)
- County Road B, Rock Lake Road, Park Lane Rd. (north / northeast)
- Lake Shore Drive and Ferry Drive (east)
- Sandy Beach Area (southeast)
- Korth Park Area and Elm Point Road (southwest)
Rock Lake Condos
On the north end of Rock Lake, you’ll find several condo and townhouse with Rock Lake views and/or deeded access.
- North Shore Estates features newer luxury condos/duplexes with deeded access to Rock Lake.
- Rock Lake Vista has great condo/townhouses on Rock Lake Road in the Town of Lake Mills
- Rock Lake Estates has nice condos with Rock Lake access on Deloris Lane, Canterbury Lane, and Manchester Lane
Fill out the quick form below to send our Rock Lake real estate agents a message. We’d be honored to help you buy the perfect Rock Lake property!
Welcome to Rock Lake, Lake Mills
created by Joint Rock Lake Committee
Rock Lake Slow No Wake Map
Buying a Home in Lake Mills
Can’t find the waterfront home you’re looking for on Rock Lake? There are real estate options around the city and town of Lake Mills, and with the public boat landings and swimming access, you can still enjoy many perks of Rock Lake.
Check out our Lake Mills Community & Real Estate Guide to learn more about buying a home and moving to Lake Mills!
Cabin Rentals on Rock Lake, WI
Rock Lake Beach Cottage – Coming Soon!
Public Access Areas on Rock Lake, WI
- Sandy Beach
- Bartel’s Beach
- Tyranena Park
- Lower Rock Lake County Park
Boat Launches on Rock Lake, WI
- Sandy Beach Park – Southeast Rock Lake
- Elm Point Road – Southwest Rock Lake
- Ferry Drive – West Rock Lake
- Rock Lake County Park – North Rock Lake
Boat Lift Rental Sandy Beach
Looking to rent a boat lift on Rock Lake? Here’s the criteria from the city of Lake Mills.
Boat Rentals on Rock Lake
Zastrow’s Watercraft – Pontoon Rentals, Equipment Sales, Bait, Tackle, and More
Wake Board & Water Ski Lessons, Paddleboard Rentals
Rock Lake Water Sports, LLC – Paddleboard, wake surf, wakeboard, and water ski instruction, as well as premium paddle board rentals, available on Rock Lake.
Swim Lessons on Rock Lake
Swimming lessons at Sandy Beach are currently available through the Lake Mills Area School District Summer School program. Parents sign up for swim lessons through the online summer school registration. As of 2022, swim lessons are free for Lake Mills residents and $80 per student for non-residents. Parents must provide transportation.
Contact the Lake Mills Area School District for more information on summer swim lessons.
More Rock Lake Resources
Bartel’s Beach – Location, Rules, Information, etc.
Sandy Beach – Location, Rules, Free Passes for City Residents, Fees for Non-Residents, etc.
Rock Lake DNR Page – Boating Regulations, Water Quality Reports, Fishing Regulations, Lake Facts and Information, DNR Contacts, etc.
Rock Lake Improvement Association – Group that strives to Preserve, Protect, and Improve Rock Lake. Includes meetings, minutes, lake reports, etc.
Rock Lake Home Owners Association – Good resource if you purchase a home that is a part of Rock Lake Home Owners Association
Guided Fishing Trips – Filmed and guided fishing trips with Robbie Jarnigo